Married October 8, 1976
Separated by Death February 6, 2008
Thirty-one years and four months together
I have no words...
Separated by Death February 6, 2008
Thirty-one years and four months together
I have no words...


I love you, Papa!
xxx ooo
xxx ooo

7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! My words to share:
31 years of friendship held dear, love so bright bringing gifts so very precious with fingers and toes so tiny. Hearts forever intertwined though one sleeps and one carries on.
And Hope, that eternal light, inspires the strength. And Memories, ever rich, inspire the courage to move forward one step, one day, holding close the sweet fullness few are blessed to know.
Celebrating your special day and thinking of you,
Melissa
Happy Anniversary to you Daff! I know you have so many memories! And every picture I see of you and Papa and your family, the love shows! I pray the Lord will bless you! :)
Hugs,
Tammy
Oh Daff, tears in my eyes! :( Melissa that is so awesome! Thanx for sharing that! I know Daff loves it. I know she misses her Papa SOOOO MUCH! My heart breaks for her as I sit and type this out because it could happen to any one of us. You just never know!!
Thank you Daff for your kind comments on my blog about the room. Don't worry, I am trying not to over do! You are so sweet!
Happy Anniversary Daff!!!!
Daff....Yes, you do have words! They are tucked in your heart...they speak of love and friendship. They are the words spoken daily that build a marriage and a life. The daily "good mornings", "how are yous", "I love yous", "gee I'm sorrys", "can you carry out the trash?s", "the light bulb is outs", "gee honey, this tastes goods!", "you look gorgeouses", "good nights" and everything else in between. Sometimes it's the quiet moments that are the most telling! So, celebrate the silence of your life today...the silence that God bestowed upon you. And, celebrate the words that are only hushed by sound. Do it in your own way. In your own beatiful Daffodil way. Sometimes we are like the thornbird....we sing our most beautiful songs when we ache. That is how I think of you dear friend.....you are singing your most beautiful song despite your pain.
Happy Anniversary, dear girl.
And, hey.....I'll bet ya Papa is out shopping right now for a gift. You better keep your eyes and ears open....!
love ya! Judi
Hi Daff.....
Thinking about you today and wishing you a very Happy Anniversary.
I'm sending you this passage. I had been looking for it for quite some time. I'm so glad I found it today....for you!
Death is nothing at all
I have only slipped away into the next room
I am I and you are you
whatever we were to each other that we still are
call me by my old familiar name speak to me in the easy way which you always used
put no difference in your tone wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow
laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together pray smile, think of me, pray for me
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was
Let it be spoken without effort without the trace of a shadow in it
Life means all that it ever meant it is the same as it ever was there is unbroken continuity
why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you somewhere very near
just around the corner
All is well
Thinking of you today and always,
your friend,
Judi
Happy Anniversary Daff. I think of you often. You are and were very blessed to be able to spend over 31 years together.
Jody V
Dear friend, I pray the sweet memories of that special day and the wonderful years you had together bring you a smile today. Hugs, Lucy
Post a Comment