In a class Papa and I took several years ago, we were asked to state our "life message" in just a few sentences. I ran across that notebook yesterday, prompting me to post this online.
God is in control.
He never makes mistakes.
His grace is always sufficient.
His power is most evident when I am weakest.
No matter what God asks of you, you can offer it freely to Him with the assurance that He will use it for your good and His glory.
That's it in a nutshell. This message is very simple, but it has consistently proven true in my life, giving me deep peace in the face of much adversity. What is the message YOU want to share with the world?
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen. What a great life message! It makes me think now...what exactly would I write...
Thanks for sharing, Daff!
Tammy
The way I'm feeling today....I had to come here and feel your warmth and love! And, I was richly rewarded! Thank you.
To answer your question....today when I'm feeling a little funky.....here's the G-rated version of my Life's Message....
Working hard won't kill me but why take the chance?
It's just one of those days here in Judiland. Hopefully the dear Lord will take lots of pity on me and go easy on me from here on out......
I had some chocolate pudding and it's helping....
Judi
Post a Comment