Thursday, June 26, 2008

Papa's Birthday

He cared deeply, gave freely, and consistently lived his faith.

Happy Birthday, Papa! We miss you!



3 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I know he's missed deeply! Happy Birthday to Papa. I don't know if I've ever told you, but in all the photos, Papa looks like a fun loving, pleasant, nice looking man!

Tammy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Daff,

I'm doing a tribute and memorial to our troops on a post on my blog and I wondered if you might mind if I included Jonathan's picture and first name on it? You can email me one if you have one. I'd like to have it done by late tonight if possible, but for sure by tomorrow afternoon (Sun.)

Thanks!
Tammy
springhart@gotsky.com

Anonymous said...

What a face that man had! His beauty, love, devotion and devilshness comes through in each smile on his handsome face and each sparkle in his glowing eyes. God worked overtime on that man!
Now, Papa is helping God with His work. Payment for a life lived with beauty and grace!
The heaven's are singing today!
I hope they don't mind if I join in.....Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear beautiful Daff's sweetie, Happy Birthday to you!
JudiM

Judi