Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wicked Weather

What a day this has been! Nasty weather with tornado watches and warnings all day long! Considerable damage in our area, but thankfully none in our own little village. The house has been full of neighbors seeking refuge from the storm, but they've gone home now. The storm was actually much worse at Papa's office, but he's ok. Thank you, Lord!

Shirlee, it's great to have you back again! The sweet little birds just keep a-comin'. I enjoy them so much. There are so many now that I have to fill the feeders every night after my feathered friends go to bed.

Judi, let me know how you like the quiche. I hope it's just what you were looking for. We really like it!

Well, that's it for me today. I'm pooped. This weather-watching thing sure wears ya out!

1 comment:

Cottage said...

Daff, I'm sure glad you are all ok...geeze, crazy weather for sure! Now I gotta go check out that quiche recipe, love quiche!
Melissa