Sunday, January 6, 2008

Trust


Lord, when I am weak, You are strong.
Always there to catch me when I fall.
Sometimes I cannot speak, but You become my song.
Always there to answer when I call.

I will trust You in the darkness.
I will trust You in life's harshness.
I will trust You, Lord, to guard over my heart.
I will trust You and keep singing.
I will trust You dearly clinging.
I will trust You and keep bringing You my heart.

In quietness and trust, You will be by strength.
Father, I trust You with my heart.

Lord, when I can't see, You are light
Piercing through confusion to my heart.
But one day I'll be free, and faith will become sight.
Oh, give me grace until I'm where You are.
Dennis Jernigan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing this poem, it's really good and true!
ciao from Rome
br.freddie

Anonymous said...

Daff.....

How lovely and peaceful. The perfect way to start a new work week.....
As always...you find the perfect tone, words and voice.
I will share this....just as you have.
Judi