Friday, October 5, 2007

This and That


Just wanted to show off this little teapot, also found in Foley. I have always loved blue and white dishes, so I couldn't resist this piece. Isn't it sweet!

On another note, I never quite know how to reply to the greatly-appreciated comments left by my dear readers. Sometimes I have replied with another comment, but I don't think that works too well. So today, I am going to reply to a couple of comments here.

Yes, Seeking, my Papa is a wonderful man. You aren't the first woman who has wanted to clone him. He isn't perfect, but I think he's fairly close. Let's not tell him that, though, ok? ; )

Judi, I had noticed when you posted about Vince's birthday that our boys were born about the same time. It would have been fun to be pregnant with you! : )

Shirlee, I've missed you this week. Thanks for your enthusiastic support! : ]

Thanks, Cottage! I appreciate you! : )

Welcome, LindyB! You rock! : D

One more thing: I have been having trouble with formatting my posts. They aren't showing up the way that I arrange them. Sorry if they look a little lopsided sometimes.

Have a great weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

Shirlee said...

Hi ya Daffodil! I've just been so busy with the house lately and getting my son started on a new homeschool program.

I love blue and white too. It's so pretty and a classic that never goes out of style. And for the record, I don't think I even have any blue and white. I just admire it from afar.

Such a pretty teapot. I would like to have a teapot collection as we're avid tea drinkers but not sure where I'd keep them. Do you have a collection?