Friday, October 19, 2007

And the Winner is...


LUCY!!! Congratulations! Just email me with your mailing address, and this package will be on its way to you. : ) You can find my email address in my profile at the forum. I was so nervous about drawing a name because I wanted ALL of you to win. In the end, I wrote each name on a little card, shuffled them up, and spread them out face down on the floor. I called my Baby Dog over and told her to pick one. Just as pretty as you please, she walked over and sniffed at Lucy's card, then walked away. It was pretty cute! : )

Now you girls that didn't win THIS time, stick around because you never know when I might decide to give away something else. Have a cozy weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I never win anything. I'm soooo excited, thank you so very much. Now were or how do I e-mail you! Woo-hoo!