Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rainy Day


It's a rainy day (week), and I'm feeling a little lazy. Papa is away on business, so it's just me and the fur babies. Very quiet! Other than a trip to the post office and a few household chores, there aren't many demands on my time today. Brett is taking advantage of Papa's absence by having a little nap on my computer desk. (Don't tell!) ; )

Temps have fallen into the 60's for the first time this fall, and our internet connection is "iffy" because of the rain. I might just find a good book and a cozy chair this afternoon. Have myself a quiet and cozy little time. With 3 dogs and 2 cats ready to cuddle, I'm sure I can finish a book in no time. : )

1 comment:

Cottage said...

Brett is beautiful! Autumn is so wonderful for snuggling up and reading...enjoy!