Shirlee, this cat could get into some of the funniest positions! She kept us laughing. : )
Our neighbor's accident was a shock to everyone even before we knew who was involved. You just don't expect that to happen in front of your house. His little girls are only 3 and 6 years old.
I was married for 31 years to Papa, the love of my life. We were unexpectedly parted by death 2/6/08. I have 4 children born in 1980, 1982, 1985, and 1987. (One son in Heaven since 2003.) Following Papa's death, I moved from MS to MI where I am having fun discovering God's plan for my life. Each day is an adventure as His plans unfold and I grow in Him.
3 comments:
That pose is priceless! Sometimes I find my two felines in the most unusual and often painful looking positions. Must be nice to be so limber. :)
So sorry to read about your neighbor. What a terrible thing to happen and so close to home.
Shirlee, this cat could get into some of the funniest positions! She kept us laughing. : )
Our neighbor's accident was a shock to everyone even before we knew who was involved. You just don't expect that to happen in front of your house. His little girls are only 3 and 6 years old.
No that's a life of leisure. Cute
Post a Comment