Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Blue Heaven

Today my cyber friend, Rose, blogged about her bedroom and the possibility of painting it a light blue. My own boudoir is also blue, my favorite color. Although my comforter is a little busier than I really like, this room is a very soothing, peaceful, restful place. It brings me comfort to retire there in the evenings. Someday perhaps I will purchase a matelasse' spread, and I may even get some pictures hung eventually. I think I would prefer to just fold the comforter across the foot of the bed, but for now this is what I have. Since I have never posted pictures of this room on my blog, and there has been an obvious absence of decorating photos lately, here it is...













4 comments:

Judi said...

Daff.....
How Daffodil that is! Sweet, calm and serene and filled with love and memories! And, neat as a pin! Oh my! Would you be shocked if I told you that my bedroom is red & leopard print? Nah, I didn't think so....
love ya,
Judi

Anonymous said...

Nope Judi we wouldn't be surprised in the least. ;)
LOVE your bedroom Daff! That is just awesome and sooooo peaceful and restful looking! You did very well! You will be like me when you find that perfect pic for those walls. I fell in love with my beachy pic which by the way is rather large in size! lol It's a good 4' long. I will have to chill out on some of the gold things I have on the wall in there when I do this redo in there wont I? ;)
Love it Daff!
Rose

Cottage said...

Daff,
When I saw the photo I thought 'serene'. Blue is just that, so enveloping. Your room is huge and like Judi said, spotless. Thanks for sharing!

I would be shocked if your room was red with leopard, but Judi's? nah, kinda expect that from her...lol! Hey Judi, where do you keep all those shoes?? One pair for each day of the year. LOL

Melissa

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Daff,

I love your bedroom! My bedroom is also blue and I still love it...blue is a very calming color!

Tammy