Just a quick note to inform you that my beloved Papa went to be with the Lord tonight around 7:30 CST. Probable cause was an aortic aneurysm, but it could have been a heart attack. It all happened very quickly. Please keep my family in your prayers.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Oh, daffodil, I was so sorry to read your post about Papa this morning. I don't read your blog every morning, but I did read it today, before going to work, and I am so sad.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family. I know you will all miss your beloved Papa.
(My father died of an abdominal aneurysm very suddendly in 1983, and I know how hard it is to lose someone you love so suddenly, with no warning whatsoever.)
My condolences to all of you.
Sue
Daffodil, I am stunned and saddened. My prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. I am so sorry.
Maureen
Oh my dear Daff I am so sorry to hear of this. Please know that prayers for you and the family are being sent along with hugs.
Lucy
I'm really really sorry! I was reading a few nights ago about you two getting the blue and white plates and he seemed like such a sweet, sweet man! I am so sad to hear you lost your soul mate, I can't even belive it, one family has to go throw so much saddness.
Daffodil, dearest.....
My heart is aching for you. Your beloved Papa. A man we came to love ourselves by seeing him through your eyes. Stunning and so deeply sad. May God give you the strength to carry you through this heartache. Please let those who love you hold you up through this very difficult time. You are our sweet Daffodil. Our shining, bright and loving Daffodil. You lift us up and give us hope. Let us do this for you.
To think of you so sad and filled with grief takes my breath away. What can I say? I am so sad for you and with you.
My deepest sympathies....
Judi
Oh Daffodil, I am in shock and without words. My heart is saddened and please know that my thoughts are with you and your family.
I am so very sorry for your loss.
(((hugs)))
Shirlee
I am so sorry for your loss...We will be keeping you and your family in our prayers...Hugs and Blessings to you....Rochelle
i was so sorry to hear about your beloved hubby. i wish i could give you a hug...i know how sad you must be and what a shock as well.
oh sweetie, just lean on the Heavenly Father as hard as you can right now. He will provide comfort and shelter for you. may you somehow be blessed in all of this tragedy.
craft diva
Daffodil,
I just read about your dear Papa this morning....I am so saddened for you! I wanted you to know that you and your family are in my prayers! You have one of the sweetest spirits that I've met through your writings...and just to know that you are facing this huge loss....makes me feel so sad! I am sending you my hugs and sympathies!
TammyS
I am so sorry and deeply saddened to hear of your loss. .May there be some comfort to you knowing about the sweet reunion going on in Heaven right now between Papa and your dear Son. .my deepest sympathy. .Debbie
DBFireWife. .
This is the first time I have read your blog and I truly feel for your loss.
I am so sorry,I understand what it means losing somebody you love so very much.
Anna from England
My tears are flowing.
My heart is aching.
I am sure I do not have the words to express the sorrow I feel for you. Your love for each other was always so evident, Papa is your strength, and I know will continue to be.
Please know I am holding you tightly in my thoughts and in my heart.
SueW
Daffodil,
My heart aches for you. I read about your sad news and linked to your blog through our common group. I only know you through your happy words and sweet way of caring for others from our Country Sampler Group. You were so kind to reach out to me when I told of my own pain when I posted my heartache in my life. I know the pain you are facing having lost my first dear hubby and now facing an uncertain time with the man who I now call my sweet love. Please accept my deepest sympathies and friendship.
God Bless you and your family. You will be in my prayers. I know your pain and wish I could tell you how to live through it.
Vicci
(Unnecessary Needs)
Daffodil, I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts, and I am here if you ever need to talk. I've been there, so I know what you're going through. ::hugs::
Dearest Daffodil,
I was catching up on blog reading and was stunned to see your post that Pappa had gone to be with the Lord. You and your family will certainly be in my prayers.
Melissa
Just thinking about you today Daffodil and letting you know you are in my prayers.
Maureen
Daff...Just wanted to tell you that I stopped by to see you. You are so often in my thoughts. Sending prayers and hugs to you....Judi
Post a Comment