Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sledding

Yes, that's Yours Truly!
I went sledding twice in the same week, and had a wonderful time.
Life is good!

5 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hey Daff,

I'm so glad to see you having some fun! You gave me a big smile today! Enjoy yourself!

Hugs,
Tammy

Caleb said...

O Wow, that looks like soooo much fun!!!

Lynn said...

Hi Daff!
I'm glad to see you're having a wonderful time sled riding! Sure has been lots and lots of snow all over these states, which really makes for great sled riding!

So good to hear from you Daff! You've been in my thoughts a bunch lately..

I now have a blog.. I'd love for you to come visit me sometime!

Blessings,
~Lynn

Rose said...

wooooooooooooooo who, look at you go! Man that looks like fun! Well we have some of the stuff this morning ourselves. Took some pix and posted them on my blog. It's really just started this morning.

Judi said...

OMG YOU WILD WOMAN!

You definitely have me beat in the adventuresome woman department sweetie! Between your motorcycling, your barefooting, your Dr. Peppering and your sledding....I have to say you're almost ready for the next step...CAGE DANCING! No wonder you don't have a TV or internet in your apartment....when would you use them?
Love it!!!
Thanks for stopping in on me to say hello and catch up on my life. I think of you so often and keep you and your mission in my prayers.
It's wonderful to see you enjoying the snow. I guess you Southern gals think all this snow is a lot of fun...huh?

I'm sure Papa was smiling down at you as you whizzed down that snowy hill and shouted with glee! You're doing your man proud!!!

Keep on keepin' on!

Onward sweet Daff!
Judi