Isn't it just wonderful that we have these promises from Him to hold onto? Years ago when I had to have a MRI I held onto the one, I can do ALL things THROUGH Christ who strengthens me. An MRI is nothing to someone that isn't clostiphobic sp? but for one that is, it's VERY HARD to get in one of those things. Well now they have the open kind but I STILL KNOW if I had to do it all over again I could cling to that scripture!!!
Wait and Rest! Well, what else are you gonna do in this winter weather? You....more than anyone....knows that God does bring the blessings of life and love to us as we wait in faith! Think of you so often and keep you in my heart and prayers! Hoping you are well! Judi
I was married for 31 years to Papa, the love of my life. We were unexpectedly parted by death 2/6/08. I have 4 children born in 1980, 1982, 1985, and 1987. (One son in Heaven since 2003.) Following Papa's death, I moved from MS to MI where I am having fun discovering God's plan for my life. Each day is an adventure as His plans unfold and I grow in Him.
6 comments:
I love that! That's a great promise to hold onto! Hope you're well, Daff! I think of you from time to time! :)
Have a wonderful day!
Tammy
Daff, this sure is a great promise for one to hold onto! Take care and great hearing from you! You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Blessings,
~Lynn
Isn't it just wonderful that we have these promises from Him to hold onto? Years ago when I had to have a MRI I held onto the one, I can do ALL things THROUGH Christ who strengthens me. An MRI is nothing to someone that isn't clostiphobic sp? but for one that is, it's VERY HARD to get in one of those things. Well now they have the open kind but I STILL KNOW if I had to do it all over again I could cling to that scripture!!!
Wait and Rest! Well, what else are you gonna do in this winter weather?
You....more than anyone....knows that God does bring the blessings of life and love to us as we wait in faith!
Think of you so often and keep you in my heart and prayers!
Hoping you are well!
Judi
Thinking about you and your family Daff! I have you all in my thoughts and prayers..
Blessings,
~Lynn
Daff, have you in my thoughts and prayers.. Hope you and your family are well! Miss you!
Blessings,
~Lynn
Post a Comment