
Well, friends, I have survived my first snow in Michigan! Last week, our temperatures dropped to 5 degrees with a wind chill of 15 below zero. That's quite a change for this Mississippi girl! We only had a few inches of snow, but it was beautiful! To my surprise, I discovered that I loved it. I could sit at my window and watch it for hours. I didn't even mind driving in it, although I don't think I drove faster than about 25 mph for about a week. My office is in the building pictured here.

7 comments:
pretty pretty! glad you're a midwest girl now lol! love ya girl!
very pretty! And look at those icicles hanging off the roof! They don't even have to pay for those like we do down this way with the lights. ;)
Man that is very deep snow!
I'm so glad you are having adventures--and enjoying them!!! Don't forget to make some snow angels!!
It was nice to see a new post--I miss you!!
Hugs, Punky
Hi Daff! So glad that you are liking your new workplace and new home! I bet it is a real big change for you.. The snow is so beautiful to see and watch. I always loved to watch it fall and then just look at it sparkling all over one's yard..trees, etc.. It seems to sparkle just like beautiful diamonds! We normally don't get a whole lot of snow here in Oklahoma, and what little we do get doesn't usually last but only a few days or so.. Now when I lived back in my home state of Pennsylvania... we always would get lots and lots of snow this time of year... Made it so nice for sledding and skiing, and building snowmen in one's yard! :) Not a whole lot of fun to be out driving in though.. especially if the roads and highways were bad..
I agree with Punky...that it was really good to see a new post from you on your blog...
I'm another friend who misses you too Daff!!
Take care..
~Blessings,
~Lynn/OKC
Hi Daff. Welcome to beautiful, cold and snowy Michigan ;) Glad you like the weather, and it's nice to see that your settling nicely in your new home and surroundings.
Josie -- Royal Oak, MI
Oh Daff!!! Merry Christmas sweetie! And, Happy FIRST SNOW! Belated but not the less heartfelt!
So glad you are enjoyed your first snow! I've endured so many snowfalls but I always love to have snow on the ground this time of the year....!
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas in your new life. I think of you so very often and was so happy to see your post!
Hope to talk with you more often in the new year!
love ya, Judi
Checking in on you! As always--thinking of you! And, hoping you still aren't snowed in!!!
Onward!
Judi
Post a Comment