Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Settling In

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have begun my new life in Michigan. I am almost settled into my new home, a one-bedroom apartment in a wonderful old house. My new job is great, and the people are wonderful. The climate here is delightful to this transplanted Southerner. I am quite content knowing that I am exactly where I need to be at this time in my life. My time online is extremely limited, but I love you all and hold you close to my heart. Please stay in touch, and definitely keep me in your prayers. {{{hugs}}}

6 comments:

Rose said...

Oh my goodness you already there? Prayers being sent your way! So happy you are liking it so far. Stay safe!

Judi said...

Yeah! Daff is back!!!! You are definitely in my prayers and my thoughts....right where I put you a long time ago!
Can't wait to follow you....I just know I'll be inspired!!!

Blessings to you, my sweet Daff!
Come by an visit someday....I've got so much to tell you!!!
Judi

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I smile at what the Lord is doing in your life. Prayers sent your way.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are settling in! We miss you a bunch, but can't help being excited about God working through your life!! Much love from all of us!!!<3

Claudia said...

I meet you as Beth, hope it's OK to call you "Beth"
Hope your enjoying life down to the core:)

Judi said...

Checking in with you sweetie! Thanks for stopping by for a visit. YOU made my day!
And, I will pray realllllly hard that your computer situation gets better. You are soooo missed in blogland!!
Think of you so often....
Judi