OMG Daff! Are we sisters of a another mother or what??? The same tree, the same red & white jammies with the hat! Maybe there just weren't that many things for our moms to pick from at the stores during the 60's! Huh? Thanks for the great memories dear Daff! You kicked my otherwise dreary day off with a bit of sunshine! Judi
P.S. And....yes, I swear...my sisters and I had the same RED DRESSES! Our Uncle Patsy had them sent to our house (in a delivery truck...oh how exciting that was!) from Joseph Hornes!
I was married for 31 years to Papa, the love of my life. We were unexpectedly parted by death 2/6/08. I have 4 children born in 1980, 1982, 1985, and 1987. (One son in Heaven since 2003.) Following Papa's death, I moved from MS to MI where I am having fun discovering God's plan for my life. Each day is an adventure as His plans unfold and I grow in Him.
3 comments:
OMG Daff! Are we sisters of a another mother or what??? The same tree, the same red & white jammies with the hat! Maybe there just weren't that many things for our moms to pick from at the stores during the 60's! Huh? Thanks for the great memories dear Daff!
You kicked my otherwise dreary day off with a bit of sunshine!
Judi
P.S. And....yes, I swear...my sisters and I had the same RED DRESSES! Our Uncle Patsy had them sent to our house (in a delivery truck...oh how exciting that was!) from Joseph Hornes!
Those are such sweet memories! Loved these pictures!
(I was born in the 60's myself!) :)
Post a Comment