Thursday, February 19, 2009

Daffodils from Rachel


My chosen child, Rachel, picked this beautiful bouquet for me.
She knows how much I love my daffodils.
Pray for us this week on Daffodil Hill.
Life is just a little tricky these days as we deal with Stephen's departure, Mama's root canal,
and a host of other issues.

3 comments:

Judi said...

No problem with the praying! I've got you and yours on my East Coast prayer list plus I'm moving you to the top of my own personal list (it's kinda long...sometimes I fall asleep before I get to the end so that's why I'm moving you up!) Got my fingers and toes crossed too.
You are being tested girl--in mind, body and spirit. I have deep faith in you....you'll turn those tricks (sorry, couldn't help it....YOU said tricky).
Your friends are here for you dear....let us know what you need!
Judi
P.S. BTW--if I hold my little boy a bit closer and longer this weekend when I see him....it's all because of you and your Stephen.

Anonymous said...

I certainly will! I still have my signs up in a couple places of the house to remember you in prayer.
Keep us posted when you can!
HUGS!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I'm praying for you Daff...always. Joy and I both.

Tammy