
So long, farewell, 2007!
I have to say that I'm glad to see you go.
Welcome, 2008!
A new beginning!
New opportunities to love and share.
Another year to experience God's goodness and grace.
What surprises await us in the coming months?
Good ones, I hope.
Praying God's blessings on each of you in 2008.
Daffodil Hill
www.patswebgraphics.com

2 comments:
Happy New Year to you, too, Daffodil Hill!
I don't believe that I have ever made a comment on your blog before, but I do look at it every now and then.
The graphics on the "Happy New Year" page are beautiful! Makes me think that spring is just around the corner! I will have to keep looking at the page to remind me of spring!
I wish for you and your family Much Happiness and Many Blessings in 2008.
Happy New Year dear Daffodil,
I am sending you warm and wonderful wishes for a New Year that's filled with all the good things you so truly deserve! As for 2007---it came, it made you stronger and more beautiful and then it went away! You always spread cheer and good will...even on those days when I'm sure it's hard! You, my friend, are a rare and courageus soul!
Onward!!!!
Judi
Post a Comment