Join all of Jan Karon's fans at Mitfordbooks.com - Google it to find the Web site. Her books are in the Christian genre but don't hit you over the head and are wonderful to read. About 100 fans gathered in Sept in Blowing Rock NC where Jan first wrote the novels. Come sit on the Mitford porch and enjoy as we say on the Mitford Bulletin Board.
I was married for 31 years to Papa, the love of my life. We were unexpectedly parted by death 2/6/08. I have 4 children born in 1980, 1982, 1985, and 1987. (One son in Heaven since 2003.) Following Papa's death, I moved from MS to MI where I am having fun discovering God's plan for my life. Each day is an adventure as His plans unfold and I grow in Him.
2 comments:
Gosh, I wish I had time to read. I used to be a big reader in my younger days.
What type of "stories" does Jan Karon write?
Join all of Jan Karon's fans at Mitfordbooks.com - Google it to find the Web site. Her books are in the Christian genre but don't hit you over the head and are wonderful to read. About 100 fans gathered in Sept in Blowing Rock NC where Jan first wrote the novels. Come sit on the Mitford porch and enjoy as we say on the Mitford Bulletin Board.
"Mema Jane"
Post a Comment